Glenn Waldman has been practicing law primarily in Florida's state and federal courts (including appellate courts) for nearly four decades. His engagements usually involve substantial business disputes involving mid-to-large-cap entities, including Fortune 500 companies, their officers, other executives and board members, as well as high net worth individuals and professionals. His litigation practice blends his experience as a commercial arbitrator and mediator, where he seeks to achieve optimal results quickly and efficiently.
Glenn holds the maximum rating "AV" (pre-eminent) by the Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory. An "AV" rating indicates that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence, has practiced law for many years, and is recognized by his peers (lawyers and judges) for the highest levels of skill and integrity. He is similarly rated the maximum 10.0 ("Superb") by the AVVO ratings guide.
In addition to his complex commercial litigation practice, Glenn is a long-standing certified mediator (state and federal court) and arbitrator (certified by the American Arbitration Association, American Health Lawyers Association, AIDA Reinsurance and Insurance Arbitration Society, International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution, and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority). He devotes a substantial amount of his practice to serve as a mediator and arbitrator in a broad range of commercial disputes, including general contract and business matters, large payer/provider health care disputes, intellectual property claims, shareholder and employment disputes (including restrictive covenants), real estate and construction, and probate and estate disputes.
Glenn also serves as an expert witness on issues of claims for, or defenses to, attorneys' fees and, separately, the standard of care for attorneys in Florida in matters of professional liability.
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1983
- Member, Law Review and Editorial Board, 1981-83
- Member, Justice Campbell Thornal National Moot Court Board, 1982-1983
- University of Florida, B.S., magna cum laude, 1980
- Member, Phi Beta Kappa Academic Honor Society
- Member, Gold Key National Honor Society
- Member, Florida Blue Key Honor Fraternity, Honorary Induction 2013
Bar & Court Admissions
- Florida Bar, 1983
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit, 1984
- Tenth Circuit, 2004
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of Florida, 1984
- Middle District of Florida, 1994
- Northern District of Florida, 2004
- District of Colorado, 2004